Monday, August 6, 2012

Intro

Hello, friends,

Some of you participated in my calendar fundraiser. You "bought" a day and I told you that when I returned, I would give you the journal entry from that day. Here's the problem. I didn't do any journaling while I was there. You see, we went from literally before sun-up until after sundown, and there was very little (read absolutely no) down time whatsoever. I suppose if I had been really determined, I could have done some journaling in transit or something, but I need peace and quiet to journal, time and space to organize my thoughts. Regardless, it's already done, and there is no journal.

Therefore, I am going to attempt to make it up to you guys via this blog. I'll post my thoughts and reflections, recollections from the trip, and I'm sure my family (my Aussie family, that is!) will be willing to help with some details as well. So, welcome to Post-Australia, 2012.

Love always,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment